Take a look at some of the things Sarnia Riding Club has to offer:
- Swimming, lifesaving, diving lessons by qualified instructors. Small class sizes yield excellent results.
- Competitive swim team, with experienced coaches – many of our juniors ranging from 6-17 years participate in this popular activity and several continue throughout the winter in Canadian Amateur Swimming Association competition.
- Periods of pool time set aside for Masters swim program, adult practice and exercise swimming.
- Six fully lit tennis courts with unlimited use. Group and private lessons available, tournaments, adult and junior leagues, social mixers and round robins. Our leagues are FUN – with involvement by adults and youth at all levels of play.
- Opportunity to participate in competition play from club level to nationally ranked tournaments.
- Two squash courts. Junior and adult leagues.
- During July and August we offer a Day Camp Program for children ages 4 – 12. Fully supervised, weekly themes with organized activities, swimming and tennis.
- Full service porch bar and licensed outdoor deck overlooking the beach and pool area.
- Lakefront Café open Victoria Day thru Labour Day.
- The Lakeview Room boasts a picture perfect view of the lake with gleaming hardwood floors and stone fireplace.
- On site caterer Maison St-Aubin.
- Corporate Board rooms with wireless access to the internet and conference calling.
- Summer barbecues, Lobster fest, dinner dances, children’s parties and dances, wine, beer tasting, and monthly live entertainment during the summer months
- Fitness equipment and universal available in the Squash Building 24/7.
- Private Beach with volleyball leagues, bonfires, area for swimming, sun bathing and boat access.