||POOL – OPENS MAY 20th!
We have two beautiful pools. The large main pool is 25 m long with shallow and deep ends and is heated throughout the season. In a sheltered, enclosed area you will find a shallow wading pool where toddlers love to splash. The main pool has a slide and two diving boards and is perfect for family fun and lane swimming. The pool is equipped with starting blocks as we train for, and host competitive swimming events. The swimming pools are protected from the wind and surrounded with comfortable relaxing chairs. A grassy area provides some variety for play. We offer lessons in swimming and diving as well as hosting a swim team and Aqua fit lessons.
- Swimming, lifesaving, and diving by qualified instructors.
- Small classes have good discipline and yield excellent results.
- Competitive swim team, with experienced coaches — many of our juniors ranging from 6-17 years participate in this popular activity and several continue throughout the winter in Canadian Amateur Swimming Association competition.
- Periods of pool time set aside for adult practice and exercise swimming.
- Master swim program.
Click HERE for more information about bringing your class to the Sarnia Riding Club
Once again our club will be offering the Sarnia Riding Club Sting Ray swim team. This runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Both Senior & Junior will run 7:45 – 8:45am. To all new members we would love new additions to our team. The first week will be a FREE test run for those who are uncertain if they would like to join. Hope to see you all out Monday July 4th .
Code of Conduct
The Sarnia Riding Club offers the best swimming lessons in town! Sign up for Red Cross swim lessons 1 through 10, or our Lifesaving Society Bronze courses. Our instructors are looking forward to meeting new swimmers as well as returning ones. Our lessons run from 9:00-12:00. Our Bronze Med/ Cross/Star classes run for 2 weeks and run during sessions 2 and 4. Monday and Wednesday are 12:00-2:00 class room work; Tuesday and Thursday are 12:00-1:00 in pool situations. Come on to the office and fill out a form or go online to www.sarniaridingclub.com and sign up there.
- May 20th-Victoria Day Opening Weekend!
There is nothing quite like a private beach to relax on. Enjoy one of our Muskoka chairs, put up your feet, and let your daily stresses melt away by our wonderful sandy beach, combined with gorgeous views of the lake. A delicious café and friendly bar make this location a perfect place to relax in. The combination of all our amenities makes the Sarnia Riding Club a true resort destination. There aren’t too many places in the world where you can enjoy so much at such a low cost.
- Private Beach with volleyball, bonfires, area for swimming, sun bathing and boat access.